Back to school

by September 01, 2014 2 komentarze
 

Holidays are over. Are you excited to go back to school? I am, as usual. There is something refreshing in the begining of every school year. My head is full of new ideas and my heart is full of hope. During summer I learned a lot of new things and I'll try to put them into practice.
This year's theme will definitely be coding. I'm going to master my basic skills and to promote coding among my students.
If you are interested in coding, you can start with Code.org.

http://learn.code.org/

If you sign in as a teacher, you can download lesson plans to conduct eleven unplugged lessons and create a virtual classroom to follow your students progress. As a student you can do K-8 Intro to Computer Science Course.
Have a good school year!
 

MsCateZ

EFL teacher

I love teaching, I love eTwinning.

signature

2 comments:

  1. This is really cool! I am going to introduce code.org to my students, some of them are really into computers :)
    Thanks for sharing!
    Mrs.M.

    ReplyDelete