What's in your fridge?

by October 26, 2015 0 komentarze
What kind of food is countable? What kind is not? To help my students talk about countable and uncountable nouns, I've prepared a speaking exercise "What's in your fridge?"
Each students got a fridge outline to cut, fold and stick into the notebook.
Here you can download fridge front and back. You just have do print it double-sided.


Then I asked my students to choose 10 items from food vocabulary list and to draw them in the fridge. I divided the students into pairs (student A and student B) and one group of 3.
Students A were supposed to ask students B about the items from list A and vice versa. They also had to write down any items that were missing in the fridge.


As you can see, my 5th-graders enjoyed the exercise.

MsCateZ

EFL teacher

I love teaching, I love eTwinning.

signature

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment