School is back

by September 03, 2016 0 komentarze

A new school year started two days ago, but it's hard to forget summer laziness. During my summer holidays I tried to relax a little bit, but I was also looking for some teaching inspiration.
And I found it :)



I just love their words hidden in pictures! I have printed 16 different pictures and I'm not afraid to use them in class :)


Working with young learners, I discovered I have to draw a lot and I have to draw well. Luckily Art for Kids Hub has a huge "How to draw" video archive.
I love visual aids, but I'm not that good at drawing. I found a great site with a lot of high quality images for teaching English.

This year I want to focus on speaking and fluency, so I decided to change my classroom arrangement.
I will write a little bit more about it in my next post.

MsCateZ

EFL teacher

I love teaching, I love eTwinning.

signature

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment